It’s sort of a catch-up weekend in the world of virtual music, with callbacks to some popular streaming gigs from the past. Maroon 5, for example, offers another screening of its performance American Express Unstaged at 9 p.m. on Friday, June 4. Tickets via maroon5.live-now.com. Also on the menu for the encore: jazz bassist Dave Holland and his December quartet at Village Vanguard in New York City, from 8 p.m. Friday to Sunday, June 6. Tickets via villagevanguard.com; The Tedeschi Trucks Band picks up another episode of “The Fireside Sessions” at 9pm Friday. Tickets via nugs.net; and Bad Religion picks up their acclaimed “Decades” series starting at 5pm on Saturday July 5, with four weekly episodes each dedicated to a different decade of the punk band’s career. Tickets via nocapshows.com.
Other events (all subject to change) …
FRIDAY JUNE 4
• The pianist and composer straddling the genres J3po celebrates his last album at 3pm. Tickets via stageit.com.
• Disco Biscuits live streams from the Westville Music Bowl at 6:30 pm, and again on Saturday June 5th. Tickets via fans.live.
• The Glen Campbell Museum and Rhinestone Stage Livestream presents a “Soul Vibes” concert at 8 pm. Tickets via veeps.com.
• The String Cheese Incident presents its 2011 Electric Forest Festival performance in Michigan at 8 p.m., free via nugs.net.
• Ukrainian pianist Anna Federova plays the music of the “Russian Masters” at 8 pm. Tickets via nosconcerts.live.
• El DeBarge celebrates its 59th birthday with a 9pm streaming show, live from Hollywood, with a new single, “UI Die 4”, and its biggest hits promised. Tickets via rolllivestudios.com.
• The wonderful Angelique Kidjo performs a Bandsintown Plus show at 9 pm. Subscriptions via bandsintown.com.
• Los Angeles-based singer Joyce Wrice presents “The Overgrown Experience” at 9:00 p.m. and again on Saturday, June 5 via momenthouse.com.
• Singer-songwriter David Shaw’s From the City to the Swamp tour arrives from the Metro in Chicago at 9 pm. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.
• Houston Waterparks rock trio celebrate their new album “Greatest Hits” with a show for Veeps’ Wiltern Livestream series at 9 pm. Tickets via veeps.com.
• Country singer Aaron Watson performs at 10:30 pm from New Braunfels, Texas. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.
SATURDAY JUNE 5
• Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas team up for a seventh and final “Ports of Call” concert at 3pm from Nevada City, California. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.
• Columbus’ Outside Heart broadcasts live at 5:00 PM Tickets via launchglobal.tv.
• Lake Street Dive performs a two-show series at 8 pm from Lafayette, NY The group performs concurrently on Sunday June 6 and June 10 and 11. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.
• The Daniel Quartet plays the music “From Beethoven to Weinberg” at 8 pm. Tickets via nosconcerts.live.
• Watchhouse, formerly known as Mandolin Orange, plays 8pm from Pelham, Tenn. The duo perform again at 8 p.m. on Sunday, June 6. Tickets via watch / mandolin.com.
• The Master Musicians concert series airs its final episode at 8:15 p.m. Tickets via stageit.com.
• Chicago’s Smiley Tillmon Band plays the bluesiest at 8:45 pm. Tickets via nosconcerts.live.
• Cassadee Pope, Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts, Rob Ickes and more are live from the Grande Ole Opry in Nashville at 9 pm and again at midnight. Watch for free via cercleallaccess.com.
• Parachute leader Will Anderson plays alone at 9 pm. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.
• “Talking in Circles with Clint Black” features Big & Rich’s John Rich at 10 p.m., free via cercleallaccess.com.
SUNDAY JUNE 6
• Irish singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Sharon Shannon performs in the morning at 2 pm. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.
• Macy Gray is back for another virtual performance at 8pm. Tickets via watchmandolin.com.
• Glenn Phillips plays Toad the Wet Sprocket’s “Dulcinea” in its entirety at 8:00 PM. Tickets via stageit.com.
MONDAY JUNE 7
• Isabella Gueds performs a cover show by Sara Bareilles at 2:30 p.m. Tickets via stageit.com.
• The Metropolitan Opera Theater begins its new week, “Changing the Scene: Updated Settings for Classic Operas,” by showing its 2013 production of Verdi’s “Rigoletto” at 7:30 pm via metopera.org. The theme continues until Sunday, June 13, with classics by Mozart, Verdi, Handel and others.
TUESDAY JUNE 8
• Blues guitarist Stacy Mitchhart performs at 11 pm for the Glen Campbell Museum and the Rhinestone Stage Livestream. Tickets via veeps.com.
WEDNESDAY JUNE 9
• Theatrical hard rockers Motionless In White host “Deadstream # 2” at 5:00 pm Spring City, PA. Tickets via miwmerch.com.
• Classical violinist and flamboyant crusader Joshua Bell enters the virtual world at 7 pm. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.
• Members of Halestorm along with Orianthi, Warren Haynes, Marcus King and others perform for “Gibson Live: A Celebration of Artists to Benefit Gibson Gives” at 7:30 PM via gibson.com.
• Singer, songwriter and actress Lera Lynn offers “An Intimate Evening” (of music, that is) at 8 pm. Tickets via watch / mandolin.com.
• The Johanna Samuels Band presents their latest album, “Excelsior! At 9 p.m. Los Angeles. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.
• The great jazz bass John Patitucci joins the Harlem Quartet for a live streaming concert at 10:30 p.m. Tickets via nosconcerts.live.
THURSDAY JUNE 10
• Jazz at Lincoln Center ends its virtual season with a music program by John Coltrane performed by Wynton Marsalis and the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra. Available on request until June 16. Tickets via jazz.org.
• The Retrospekt Festival features performances by Chromeo, Ghostface Killah, Tycho, Sofi Tukker and 45 others over two days (including Friday June 11) from South Beach in Miami. It broadcasts for free via retrospektfest.com.
• Rufus Wainwright and his band perform his tribute show “Rufus Does Judy” Garland at 2 and 9:59 pm from Capitol Studios in Los Angeles, with his sister Martha Wainwright joining remotely from Montreal. Tickets via veeps.com.
• Sidelined since the start of the pandemic, Sara Niemietz is “Live At Last! »At 2 p.m. and 10 p.m. Tickets via veeps.com.
• The Jay Som / Palehound Bachelor collaboration broadcasts their Doomin ‘Sun Fest – also the duo’s first performance – live at 6 p.m. with help from Tegan and Sara, Courtney Barnett, Lucy Dacus, Ben Gibbard of Death Cab For Cuties and others. Free via doominsunfest.bachelor-band.com.
• The Buffalo Rose from Pittsburgh Americana plays at 8:00 p.m. Tickets via watch / mandolin.com.
• Brooklyn indie rockers Beach Fossils air at 8 p.m. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.
• Award-winning singer and actress Joan Collaso will perform at 8:45 pm Tickets via nosconcerts.live.
• POD concludes the three episodes “Satellite Over Southtown”, celebrating the 20th anniversary of their album “Satellite”, at 9 pm from Petco Park in San Diego. Tickets via watch.mandolin.com.