The WWE Survivor Series 2021 live stream is almost here, and it kind of came to us out of nowhere (no RKOs). So how does WWE plan to catch the eye in its low-stakes battle for brand supremacy this year? Well, we just got a battle royale which is a tribute to The Rock, more details below.
WWE Survivor Series 2021 start time
Survivor Series main card: Sunday (November 21) at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT / 1 a.m. GMT.
Launch show: 7 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT / 12 a.m. GMT.
This year, the big story takes place mainly off camera. It appears WWE is playing with a worked-out filming situation involving Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch, who have had harsh words for each other in interviews and on social media. While some may think this is all just a whispered campaign to get Charlotte to stay in line, it is just starting to sound more like a thinly veiled kayfabe to us.
The other main event sees Big E, the top male champion on Monday Night Raw, take on SmackDown’s Roman Reigns, in a match that… well… we want The New Day and The Usos to be in that match to make it a match. type Survivor Series. . But no, the Uso brothers are the champions of the SmackDown tag, so they face off against RK-Bro.
But New Day’s King Woods won’t be free to mess around as he takes part in the traditional men’s five-on-five Survivor Series elimination game. He teams up with Jeff Hardy, Happy Corbin, Drew McIntyre and Sheamus (added the Friday before the PPV) to take on Seth Rollins, Finn Bálor, Kevin Owens, Austin Theory and Bobby Lashley. This match seems pretty lopsided for Raw.
Team SmackDown filled the TBA wrestler in their women’s elimination match, where they sent Toni Storm to join Natalya, Shotzi Blackheart, Shayna Baszler and Sasha Banks to take on Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Carmella and Queen Zelina. This game could go either way, and although the Raw team seems to be made up of people who could use the win more.
Elsewhere, Shinsuke Nakamura faces Damian Priest in a “yes, WWE remembers the midcard” match. Oh, and there’s a 25-man battle royale to celebrate the 25th anniversary of The Rock’s WWE debut. The full list of competitors is below, and we’re betting on Montez Ford.
These matches are subject to change in the coming days, so we’ll update this accordingly. No news on this at this time, but unfortunately my comment “I hope the company does not start a wave of mass shootings again” in the original version of this article has not aged well. Among the published superstars are Hit Row’s Isaiah “Swerve” Scott (Shane Strickland), John Morrison, Tegan Nox (Nixon Newell), Drake Maverick and Slapjack (Shane Thorne).
Looking for something else to watch? On Saturday night, the Crawford vs Porter live broadcasts should be a spectacle in themselves.
How to watch WWE Survivor Series live broadcasts from anywhere on Earth
While Peacock is available all over the United States and the WWE Network is still the norm around the world, live broadcasts of the WWE Survivor Series can get a little confusing. You might want to check out a VPN if you can’t watch with the service you normally use.
The international audience will be pretty jealous of the American audience, who will save up to 50% by switching to Peacock (unless you get the ad-free tier at $ 9.99 per month).
The best VPN is ExpressVPN. It meets the VPN needs of the vast majority of users, offering exceptional compatibility with most devices and impressive connection speeds.
WWE Survivor Series live streams in the US are cheaper
The only place to watch WWE Survivor Series in the US is peacock, via the Peacock Premium at $ 4.99, the level you’ll need for this event. Fortunately, recently arriving on Fire TV, Peacock is now available on most of the best streaming devices.
There is no need to pay for the ad-free tier for WWE Live Events, as there are always ads in the Live Editions of the Peacock lineup.
WWE Survivor Series Streaming in UK & Worldwide
The rest of the world will grab WWE Survivor Series live streams from the WWE Network, for a higher price – closer to the $ 9.99 Americans used to pay.
That said, don’t expect this to last forever. Peacock is now landing internationally, landing in the UK and Ireland this week. Who knows how long WWE content will filter.
While those in the US are paying less now, there is less content available – and the ad cuts are weird – so it’s a monkey-foot situation to get that discount.
WWE Survivor Series Map & Predictions
The expected winners are in fat.
- Men’s 5v5 Survivor Series Playoff: Team Raw (Seth Rollins, Finn Bálor, Kevin Owens, Bobby Lashley and Austin Theory) (with MVP) vs. SmackDown Team (Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, King Woods, Happy Corbin and Sheamus) (with Madcap Moss)
- Women’s 5v5 Survivor Series Playoff: Team Raw (Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Carmella and Queen Zelina) vs. Team SmackDown (Sasha Banks, Shayna Baszler, Shotzi, Natalya and Toni Storm)
- Becky Lynch (Raw Women’s Champion) vs. Charlotte Flair (SmackDown Women’s Champion) in a Champion vs. Champion singles match
- Big E (WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Champion) (with Paul Heyman) in a Champion vs Champion singles match
- RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (Raw Team Champions) vs. The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) (SmackDown Tag Team Champions) in a Champions vs. Champions Tag Team match
- Damian Priest (United States Champion) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (Intercontinental Champion) (with Rick Boogs) in a Champion vs Champion singles match
- 25-man double-branded Battle Royal: Ricochet, T-BAR, Mansoor, Cesaro, Ride Ford, Angelo Dawkins, Erik, Ivar, R-Truth, Drew Gulak, AJ Styles, Omos, Sami Zayn, Humberto, Angel, Apollo Crews, Commandant Azeez, Otis, Chad Gable, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander, Dolph Ziggler, Robert Roode, Jinder Mahal and Shanky